Search Issue Tracker
Enabling Cloth material turns object grey
1. Open the attached project
2. Start the "Bug" scene
3. Select "SupermanFBX" -> "Supermans Cape" GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Start the game
5. Enable/disable cloth material
Expected behavior: Mesh color does not change.
Actual result: cape looses its color.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p4, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker