Search Issue Tracker
Enabling Cloth material turns object grey
1. Open the attached project
2. Start the "Bug" scene
3. Select "SupermanFBX" -> "Supermans Cape" GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Start the game
5. Enable/disable cloth material
Expected behavior: Mesh color does not change.
Actual result: cape looses its color.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p4, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded