Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Enabling Cloth material turns object grey
1. Open the attached project
2. Start the "Bug" scene
3. Select "SupermanFBX" -> "Supermans Cape" GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Start the game
5. Enable/disable cloth material
Expected behavior: Mesh color does not change.
Actual result: cape looses its color.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p4, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device