Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Enabling Cloth material turns object grey
1. Open the attached project
2. Start the "Bug" scene
3. Select "SupermanFBX" -> "Supermans Cape" GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Start the game
5. Enable/disable cloth material
Expected behavior: Mesh color does not change.
Actual result: cape looses its color.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p4, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website