Search Issue Tracker
Enabling Cloth material turns object grey
1. Open the attached project
2. Start the "Bug" scene
3. Select "SupermanFBX" -> "Supermans Cape" GameObject in Hierarchy
4. Start the game
5. Enable/disable cloth material
Expected behavior: Mesh color does not change.
Actual result: cape looses its color.
Reproduced on: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.1f1, 5.3.1p4, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed