Search Issue Tracker
Empty build throws new warnings "FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work"
-e: see title, new with 5.5, not seen in 5.4
--create new project
--build and run for WebGL (tested and repro with Chrome and FF)
--NOTICE after scene is loaded warnings are logged:
---X FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders