Search Issue Tracker
Empty build throws new warnings "FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work"
-e: see title, new with 5.5, not seen in 5.4
--create new project
--build and run for WebGL (tested and repro with Chrome and FF)
--NOTICE after scene is loaded warnings are logged:
---X FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis