Search Issue Tracker
Empty build throws new warnings "FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work"
-e: see title, new with 5.5, not seen in 5.4
--create new project
--build and run for WebGL (tested and repro with Chrome and FF)
--NOTICE after scene is loaded warnings are logged:
---X FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash