Search Issue Tracker
Empty build throws new warnings "FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work"
-e: see title, new with 5.5, not seen in 5.4
--create new project
--build and run for WebGL (tested and repro with Chrome and FF)
--NOTICE after scene is loaded warnings are logged:
---X FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded