Search Issue Tracker
Empty build throws new warnings "FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work"
-e: see title, new with 5.5, not seen in 5.4
--create new project
--build and run for WebGL (tested and repro with Chrome and FF)
--NOTICE after scene is loaded warnings are logged:
---X FS.syncfs operations in flight at once, probably just doing extra work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect