Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Emit over distance does not work for particle systems when Scaling Mode is set to Hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached file
2. Open scene "demo_beams"
3. Move particle system "FireTrail" by grabbing and dragging arrows
4. Observe how particle system creates particles.
5. Now scale particle system and try moving it.
6. Notice that particle system stop emitting particles
This happens when particle systems scaling mode is set to Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted