Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Emit over distance does not work for particle systems when Scaling Mode is set to Hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached file
2. Open scene "demo_beams"
3. Move particle system "FireTrail" by grabbing and dragging arrows
4. Observe how particle system creates particles.
5. Now scale particle system and try moving it.
6. Notice that particle system stop emitting particles
This happens when particle systems scaling mode is set to Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)