Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Emit over distance does not work for particle systems when Scaling Mode is set to Hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached file
2. Open scene "demo_beams"
3. Move particle system "FireTrail" by grabbing and dragging arrows
4. Observe how particle system creates particles.
5. Now scale particle system and try moving it.
6. Notice that particle system stop emitting particles
This happens when particle systems scaling mode is set to Hierarchy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted