Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
Emissive custom PBR ShaderGraph material only works for primitive Unity objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's originally attached project (GIContributionBug.zip)
2. Make sure GiContributionBug scene is loaded
3. Observe the Game view
Expected results: All four cubes in the scene are emitting light
Actual results: Custom made cube (on the far right) with a custom PBR Shader is not emitting light
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a10 (Shader Graph 7.1.2)
Could not test with earlier Unity versions or Shader Graph versions because crucial parts of the scene in the reproduction project would turn into a pink color
- URP Lit Shader works for both custom made and primitive objects
The issue comes from enabling "Generate Lightmap UV" on the imported mesh. The current workaround is to provide lightmap UVs in the imported model not enable "Generate Lightmap UV" to see GI contributions from a Shader Graph emissive material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator