Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Emission] Min/max bursts don't upgrade properly to random between two constants
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project in 2017.2 or later.
2. Observe the burst emission settings (comparison image attached below).
Expected result: the min/max values to upgrade to the random between two constants.
Actual result: in 2017.2 the original 10, 17 values upgrade to 0,0, in 2017.3 they appear as 0, 238.
- Regression when upgrading from 2017.1 to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area