Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[Emission] Min/max bursts don't upgrade properly to random between two constants
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project in 2017.2 or later.
2. Observe the burst emission settings (comparison image attached below).
Expected result: the min/max values to upgrade to the random between two constants.
Actual result: in 2017.2 the original 10, 17 values upgrade to 0,0, in 2017.3 they appear as 0, 238.
- Regression when upgrading from 2017.1 to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader