Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
[Emission] Min/max bursts don't upgrade properly to random between two constants
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project in 2017.2 or later.
2. Observe the burst emission settings (comparison image attached below).
Expected result: the min/max values to upgrade to the random between two constants.
Actual result: in 2017.2 the original 10, 17 values upgrade to 0,0, in 2017.3 they appear as 0, 238.
- Regression when upgrading from 2017.1 to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3