Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Emission] Min/max bursts don't upgrade properly to random between two constants
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project in 2017.2 or later.
2. Observe the burst emission settings (comparison image attached below).
Expected result: the min/max values to upgrade to the random between two constants.
Actual result: in 2017.2 the original 10, 17 values upgrade to 0,0, in 2017.3 they appear as 0, 238.
- Regression when upgrading from 2017.1 to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP