Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Embedded/local packages that are set to Always Hidden are still shown when "Hidden packages visibility" is toggled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "case_1245277-PackageVisibility"
2. Open the Package Manager window (Window->PackageManager)
3. Select the "Test Package" in the Package Manager
4. Click on the "Edit" button in the Inspector
4. Make sure that the Visibility in Editor would be set to Always Hidden in the Advanced settings in the Inspector
5. Toggle "Hidden packages visibility" in the Project window
Expected results: the "Test Package" and other packages are not shown in the Packages folder in the Project window
Actual results: only the "Test Package" is shown in the Packages folder in the Project window
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1. 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1 because "Toggle hidden packages visibility" toggle is not available
1. It is reproducible when ""hideInEditor": true" is added to the Package manifest
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first