Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Elements in the UI Builder window are lagging when dragging them around
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UIBuiderBug"
2. In the Project window open the UI folder -> Talent Tree asset
3. Choose one of the Nodes
4. Drag it
Expected result: The element drag is smooth
Actual result: The element drag is laggy
Reproducible with: 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a15
Couldn't test with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1
Reproducible in: Windows 11 Pro
- Could not attach the reproduction video, because it looks the same on the screen capturing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):