Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
EditorWindow.hierarchyChanged will not be fired when reparenting Transform if the scene is already dirty
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "hierarchyChangedEvent2.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, make "GameObject" be a child of "GameObject (1)"
3. Observe Console window ("Hierarchy changed!" is printed)
4. In Hierarchy window, make "GameObject" be a child of "Map"
5. Repeat step 2 and 3
Expected result: "Hierarchy changed!" is printed
Actual result: "Hierarchy changed!" is not printed
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a6, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.1.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4 ("EditorWindow.hierarchyChanged" was not yet implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Screen.orientation returns Landscape despite it being made obsolete
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment
- Crash on AudioMixer::EnsureValidRuntime when entering Play mode