Search Issue Tracker
EditorUtility.DisplayDialog does not display entire text
EditorUtility.DisplayDialog does not display entire text.
1) Open attached sample project
2) The sample code is located in "Assets/Editor/DisplayDialogTest.cs"
3) Click the main menu item "BugReport > ShowDialogBug"
Observe that the text is not entirely displayed. I also added a screenshot of the messagebox how it looks on my system, you find it at "Assets/MissingText.png". Adding a linebreak at the end of the text does workaround the problem though.
The entire text should be displayed, no manual fiddling with linebreaking should be necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project