Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[EditorTest] Running a single edit mode test is really slow
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Test Runner.
3. Select an Edit Mode test : CrossSceneReferenceTests -> CrossSceneReferencesShouldStillBePresentAfterSavingScenes
4. Press "Run Selected"
Expected result: Test runs instantly.
Actual result: Editor freezes on main thread for 2-3 seconds before even starting to run the test.
Note: Only happens when there are a lot of tests. On fresh empty project, slowdown is not visible.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b9 (e1cc23a55ad8)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder