Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[EditorTest] Running a single edit mode test is really slow
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Test Runner.
3. Select an Edit Mode test : CrossSceneReferenceTests -> CrossSceneReferencesShouldStillBePresentAfterSavingScenes
4. Press "Run Selected"
Expected result: Test runs instantly.
Actual result: Editor freezes on main thread for 2-3 seconds before even starting to run the test.
Note: Only happens when there are a lot of tests. On fresh empty project, slowdown is not visible.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b9 (e1cc23a55ad8)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider