Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[EditorTest] Running a single edit mode test is really slow
1. Open attached project.
2. Open Test Runner.
3. Select an Edit Mode test : CrossSceneReferenceTests -> CrossSceneReferencesShouldStillBePresentAfterSavingScenes
4. Press "Run Selected"
Expected result: Test runs instantly.
Actual result: Editor freezes on main thread for 2-3 seconds before even starting to run the test.
Note: Only happens when there are a lot of tests. On fresh empty project, slowdown is not visible.
Reproducible on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b9 (e1cc23a55ad8)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)