Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
EditorStyles.miniButton does not have clear visual feedback when clicked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (Unity_ButtonFeedback_2019_3.zip)
2. From the Menu bar select BugReport > Open Window
3. Click on the button labeled 'miniButton'
Expected result: there is clear visual feedback for the miniButton being clicked
Actual result: miniButton has little/no visual feedback when clicked when compared to other buttons
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader