Search Issue Tracker
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not create GUI for array's (with HideInInspector flag) elements in the Inspector
1. Download project "ArrayOnInspectorBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select GameObject
Actual: only array's name is displayed in Inspector "Array On Inspector Bug" script's field
Expected: array's name and elements should be displayed
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a3; 2017.2.0b6; 2017.1.0p3; 5.6.3f1
Note: in script "ArrayOnInspectorBug" EditorGUILayout.PropertyField's property includeChildren is set to true
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.