Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
EditorGUI.PopUp contents truncated when contents exceed 127 character limit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "734489-EditorGUIPopUp.zip"
2. In Editor open Test -> Window
3. In the Test window expand "Selection A" till the end
4. Observe the last elements
Expected result: all the seven "ThisWillTruncate" selections are visible
Actual result: only one selection is visible "ThisWil"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders