Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
EditorGUI.PopUp contents truncated when contents exceed 127 character limit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "734489-EditorGUIPopUp.zip"
2. In Editor open Test -> Window
3. In the Test window expand "Selection A" till the end
4. Observe the last elements
Expected result: all the seven "ThisWillTruncate" selections are visible
Actual result: only one selection is visible "ThisWil"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source