Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
EditorGUI.PopUp contents truncated when contents exceed 127 character limit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "734489-EditorGUIPopUp.zip"
2. In Editor open Test -> Window
3. In the Test window expand "Selection A" till the end
4. Observe the last elements
Expected result: all the seven "ThisWillTruncate" selections are visible
Actual result: only one selection is visible "ThisWil"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version