Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
EditorGUI.PopUp contents truncated when contents exceed 127 character limit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "734489-EditorGUIPopUp.zip"
2. In Editor open Test -> Window
3. In the Test window expand "Selection A" till the end
4. Observe the last elements
Expected result: all the seven "ThisWillTruncate" selections are visible
Actual result: only one selection is visible "ThisWil"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly