Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
EditorGUI.PopUp contents truncated when contents exceed 127 character limit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "734489-EditorGUIPopUp.zip"
2. In Editor open Test -> Window
3. In the Test window expand "Selection A" till the end
4. Observe the last elements
Expected result: all the seven "ThisWillTruncate" selections are visible
Actual result: only one selection is visible "ThisWil"
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b5, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled