Search Issue Tracker
EditorApplication.SaveScene does not update EditorApplication.currentScene
Original bug report has been reported with SaveScene method receiving full path name.
SaveScene needs relative path name supplied, not an absolute path. That makes it fail to save, making EditorApplication.currentScene to no longer have a valid path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website