Search Issue Tracker
EditorApplication.SaveScene does not update EditorApplication.currentScene
Original bug report has been reported with SaveScene method receiving full path name.
SaveScene needs relative path name supplied, not an absolute path. That makes it fail to save, making EditorApplication.currentScene to no longer have a valid path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint