Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Editor won't start with a path including multi-byte characters
Unity.exe won't start. You'll see nothing but black window.
How to reproduce:
Install Unity at the path including multi-byte character.
It happens any Windows, I tested Windows10(64bit). Mac was OK.
I tried several versions,
all of them causes this issue.
Unity 4.6.9 won't start as well, but it shows
Error loading page
Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)
Please use below letters for the example of multi-byte character,
this means the "multi-byte character test".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac