Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Editor won't start with a path including multi-byte characters
Unity.exe won't start. You'll see nothing but black window.
How to reproduce:
Install Unity at the path including multi-byte character.
It happens any Windows, I tested Windows10(64bit). Mac was OK.
I tried several versions,
all of them causes this issue.
Unity 4.6.9 won't start as well, but it shows
Error loading page
Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)
Please use below letters for the example of multi-byte character,
this means the "multi-byte character test".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled