Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Editor with custom theme crashes when closing with WinScreenSetup::SetWindow
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Forest Survival"
2. Close Editor
Expected result: Editor closes
Actual result: Editor crashes and shows Fatal Error message
Reproduces with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.0a1
Notes: Editor also crashes when opening other projects and throws Fatal Error message "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)". Theme plugin used: "ZiosThemes".
Stack trace first line:
0x00000001412FAEFB (Unity) WinScreenSetup::SetWindow
Fixed in: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Backports coming for version 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator