Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Editor with custom theme crashes when closing with WinScreenSetup::SetWindow
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Forest Survival"
2. Close Editor
Expected result: Editor closes
Actual result: Editor crashes and shows Fatal Error message
Reproduces with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.0a1
Notes: Editor also crashes when opening other projects and throws Fatal Error message "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)". Theme plugin used: "ZiosThemes".
Stack trace first line:
0x00000001412FAEFB (Unity) WinScreenSetup::SetWindow
Fixed in: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Backports coming for version 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute