Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor with custom theme crashes when closing with WinScreenSetup::SetWindow
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Forest Survival"
2. Close Editor
Expected result: Editor closes
Actual result: Editor crashes and shows Fatal Error message
Reproduces with: 2017.3.0a2, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
Does not reproduce with: 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.0a1
Notes: Editor also crashes when opening other projects and throws Fatal Error message "GetManagerFromContext: pointer to object of manager 'MonoManager' is NULL (table index 5)". Theme plugin used: "ZiosThemes".
Stack trace first line:
0x00000001412FAEFB (Unity) WinScreenSetup::SetWindow
Fixed in: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Backports coming for version 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse