Search Issue Tracker
Editor window's title bar is hidden behind alternative task bar position.
Editor window in launched behind alternative task bar position.
1) In windows, move the position of the windows task bar to the top of the screen
2) Launch unity
3) Revert Layouts to factory settings
Unity is placed behind the taskbar, so the user cannot access the title bar.
Unity should launch recognizing where the task bar is located
Maximize the editor window and position
This seems to be a general issues on Windows. I.e. The same goes for other applications than Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled