Search Issue Tracker
Editor windows offsets and flickers when its splitter is double clicked and dragged
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project ("201810b13project.zip").
2. Double-click any splitter between windows and stay pressed after the 2nd click.
3. Try to drag splitter to change the size of the window
Expected result: Splitter after double-clicking stays on the cursor.
Actual result: Splitter after double-clicking offsets or starts flickering.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.1.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform