Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1
[Editor][Windows] Background task windows are opened when importing large packages or building large project
*Very* rarely, an operation involving a window in Unity can cause Windows to make _every single window_ on the desktop visible.
There's no specific repro for this, but when it happens you will know.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project