Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor uses Mono C# compiler when platform is set to UWP and Xbox One while other platforms were upgraded to Roslyn
This means newest C# features don't work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0