Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] <ENTER> unsuccessful at updating serialized field within a public array
"If I create a public array and serialize the field, I cannot move the property anywhere past 0, or it will revert to the previous property (0, in my case), UNLESS I click outside the box instead of press <ENTER>."
Bug received from Collab beta tester, he said he was able to consistently reproduce it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SSGI + DLSS looks very bad
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector