Search Issue Tracker
[Editor] <ENTER> unsuccessful at updating serialized field within a public array
"If I create a public array and serialize the field, I cannot move the property anywhere past 0, or it will revert to the previous property (0, in my case), UNLESS I click outside the box instead of press <ENTER>."
Bug received from Collab beta tester, he said he was able to consistently reproduce it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file