Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.0-preview
Found in [Package]
Editor UI is broken when editing a smart string and ThrowExceptions error mode is enabled.
1 ) Open attached project
2 ) Open Scene `Bug`
3 )Select `Text 1`. Click Preview, notice errors are thrown because no arguments have been provided and the UI is incomplete.
4) Select `Text 2`
5 )Select Debug, notice errors are thrown due to a missing brace }
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails