Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Linux Editor UI breaks when Screen.SetResolution is called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Wait for 2 seconds
5. Notice that Editor UI breaks (If nothing happens, try to change the Aspect Ratio of the game view)
The expected behavior is to be able to use Screen.SetResolution and change the game view aspect ratio with no problems.
Reproducible with: 5.6.3xf1, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.4.0f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0f2
Tested on: Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build