Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor] Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab
Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject in Hierarchy.
3. Click on Add Component in the Inspector
4. Type in the Search Box.
Text in the search box clips
Text in the search box is clearly visible
Refer attached screenshot
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
May 06, 2020 12:27
Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic points , I likewise think this s a very wonderful website.
the travelers within http://thetravelerswithin.com/