Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor] Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab
Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject in Hierarchy.
3. Click on Add Component in the Inspector
4. Type in the Search Box.
Text in the search box clips
Text in the search box is clearly visible
Refer attached screenshot
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac