Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab
Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject in Hierarchy.
3. Click on Add Component in the Inspector
4. Type in the Search Box.
Text in the search box clips
Text in the search box is clearly visible
Refer attached screenshot
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file