Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab
Text in the search box of Add Component is clipping from the Inspector tab.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select any gameobject in Hierarchy.
3. Click on Add Component in the Inspector
4. Type in the Search Box.
Text in the search box clips
Text in the search box is clearly visible
Refer attached screenshot
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces