Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Editor] Sorting Layers are created with the same name under Tag and Layers Settings from Project Settings window
All newly created "Sorting Layers" share the exacts same name under "Tag and Layers" Settings from Project Settings window, Refer to the attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Tag and Layers > Sorting Layers
3. Add new (+) more than 3 Sorting Layers in the List
Sorting Layers are created with the same name
Sorting Layers should be created with a different name as Layer 1, Layer 2, Layer 3, and so on
2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.1f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.24f1
Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves