Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Editor shortucts on macOS do not respect keyboard layout
If Player Settings -> Input Manager -> "Use Physical Keys" is enabled, then all editor shortcuts are treated as QWERTY shortcuts even if keyboard layout is set to AZERTY or others.
Immediate hot fix: disable "Use Physical Keys".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point