Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor scripts don't recompile after Platform switch
1. Open "SwitchPlatformScriptIssue-2019.3.0b1.zip" project
2. Open "Test Menu" and see "Run Windows"
3. Switch Platform to Android
4. Open "Test Menu" and see "Run Android"
5. Switch Platform to Windows
6. Open "Test Menu" and still see "Run Android"
Expected Result: Editor scripts recompile after Platform switch
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a10
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
2019.3.0b2 - Reproduced on step 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position