Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor scripts don't recompile after Platform switch
1. Open "SwitchPlatformScriptIssue-2019.3.0b1.zip" project
2. Open "Test Menu" and see "Run Windows"
3. Switch Platform to Android
4. Open "Test Menu" and see "Run Android"
5. Switch Platform to Windows
6. Open "Test Menu" and still see "Run Android"
Expected Result: Editor scripts recompile after Platform switch
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a10
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
2019.3.0b2 - Reproduced on step 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected