Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor scripts don't recompile after Platform switch
1. Open "SwitchPlatformScriptIssue-2019.3.0b1.zip" project
2. Open "Test Menu" and see "Run Windows"
3. Switch Platform to Android
4. Open "Test Menu" and see "Run Android"
5. Switch Platform to Windows
6. Open "Test Menu" and still see "Run Android"
Expected Result: Editor scripts recompile after Platform switch
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a10
Did not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a6, 2019.3.0a5, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.5f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
2019.3.0b2 - Reproduced on step 4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes