Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Ensure in the Game View, Scale is set to '1'.
3. Go to Display Settings
4. Increase the Scale value from the display setting of the monitor. (Ex. if the default is set to 100% then update it to 175% or 225%).
Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from the display settings of the monitor.
Scale handle should be visible and working even when the scale value changes.
Windows and Mac
Occurring with :
Working fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()