Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Ensure in the Game View, Scale is set to '1'.
3. Go to Display Settings
4. Increase the Scale value from the display setting of the monitor. (Ex. if the default is set to 100% then update it to 175% or 225%).
Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from the display settings of the monitor.
Scale handle should be visible and working even when the scale value changes.
Windows and Mac
Occurring with :
Working fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode