Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Ensure in the Game View, Scale is set to '1'.
3. Go to Display Settings
4. Increase the Scale value from the display setting of the monitor. (Ex. if the default is set to 100% then update it to 175% or 225%).
Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from the display settings of the monitor.
Scale handle should be visible and working even when the scale value changes.
Windows and Mac
Occurring with :
Working fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform