Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Ensure in the Game View, Scale is set to '1'.
3. Go to Display Settings
4. Increase the Scale value from the display setting of the monitor. (Ex. if the default is set to 100% then update it to 175% or 225%).
Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from the display settings of the monitor.
Scale handle should be visible and working even when the scale value changes.
Windows and Mac
Occurring with :
Working fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button