Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor
[Editor] Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from display settings of the monitor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Ensure in the Game View, Scale is set to '1'.
3. Go to Display Settings
4. Increase the Scale value from the display setting of the monitor. (Ex. if the default is set to 100% then update it to 175% or 225%).
Scale handle disappears in Game view after increasing the scale factor from the display settings of the monitor.
Scale handle should be visible and working even when the scale value changes.
Windows and Mac
Occurring with :
Working fine with :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails