Search Issue Tracker
Editor performance is very slow when manipulating objects which contain static collides
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Overkill on Box Colliders"
- select all the cubes
- try to manipulate them ( move around, rotate, scale ) and notice that Unity becomes slow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar