Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Editor] ParticleSystemForceField component has no icon
Create a new GameObject, select Add Component, choose Particle System Force Field.
Note that the icon is missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually