Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Editor log outputs ''d3d11: failed to lock buffer 0000021B7F5B94E0 of size 85222 [0x8007000E].'' while baking using CPU PLM
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Enter The Room project and open Sequence 5 Today scene (Assets > _Project > Scenes > Production)
2. Bake the scene lighting
3. Observe the messages printed to the log while baking
- The issue is only present in the CPU PLM
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform