Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor log outputs ''d3d11: failed to lock buffer 0000021B7F5B94E0 of size 85222 [0x8007000E].'' while baking using CPU PLM
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Enter The Room project and open Sequence 5 Today scene (Assets > _Project > Scenes > Production)
2. Bake the scene lighting
3. Observe the messages printed to the log while baking
- The issue is only present in the CPU PLM
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project