Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Editor log outputs ''d3d11: failed to lock buffer 0000021B7F5B94E0 of size 85222 [0x8007000E].'' while baking using CPU PLM
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch Enter The Room project and open Sequence 5 Today scene (Assets > _Project > Scenes > Production)
2. Bake the scene lighting
3. Observe the messages printed to the log while baking
- The issue is only present in the CPU PLM
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3