Search Issue Tracker
Editor is unresponsive after zooming and changing layouts
1. Open attached project on a Mac OSX 10.5.8 system
2. In Layouts > select Revert Factory Settings
3. Go to Scene View and create a cube object
4. Zoom in and out on the cube via scroll on the mouse and via the "F" shortcut
5. Change the layout to something else
6. Grab the object and move it around in the scene
Perform steps 4 - 6 more than 4 times and observe that one or more of the following behaviors happen:
- Most of the GUI goes white and user can not work in the editor.
- Text in some of the windows look weird and unreadable
- Editor gets unresponsive and user has to restart the system
Reproduced in 3.4.2 and 3.4.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object