Search Issue Tracker
Editor is unresponsive after zooming and changing layouts
1. Open attached project on a Mac OSX 10.5.8 system
2. In Layouts > select Revert Factory Settings
3. Go to Scene View and create a cube object
4. Zoom in and out on the cube via scroll on the mouse and via the "F" shortcut
5. Change the layout to something else
6. Grab the object and move it around in the scene
Perform steps 4 - 6 more than 4 times and observe that one or more of the following behaviors happen:
- Most of the GUI goes white and user can not work in the editor.
- Text in some of the windows look weird and unreadable
- Editor gets unresponsive and user has to restart the system
Reproduced in 3.4.2 and 3.4.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project