Search Issue Tracker
Editor is minimized un-intentinally when selecting "Close" from dropdown
Editor is minimized un-intentinally - please see attached video for details.
- Create a new project or open an exsiting project
- Go to File and select "New project" or "Open project"
- Click on the small Unity icon on the top left corner and select"Close"
- Observe that the whole editor is minimized
Additional comment: This behavior does not occur when using the short cut ALT+F4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts