Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Editor] Hidden objects count doesn't update in Scene view on deleting a hidden Gameobject in hierarchy
On deleting hidden Gameobject from a hierarchy doesn't reflect in the count of hiddden gameobjects in Scene window.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Create Empty (or create any primitive)
3. Mark Hidden to create gameobject from a hierarchy.
4. Delete any hidden gameobject.
Hidden gameobject count reflects in Scene window on deleting hidden gameobject in a hierarchy.
Hidden Gameobject count doesn't update on deleting hidden gameobjects.
Works fine with:
2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a5
1. This Feature is introduced in 2019.1.0a10
2. Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh