Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Hidden objects count doesn't update in Scene view on deleting a hidden Gameobject in hierarchy
On deleting hidden Gameobject from a hierarchy doesn't reflect in the count of hiddden gameobjects in Scene window.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Create Empty (or create any primitive)
3. Mark Hidden to create gameobject from a hierarchy.
4. Delete any hidden gameobject.
Hidden gameobject count reflects in Scene window on deleting hidden gameobject in a hierarchy.
Hidden Gameobject count doesn't update on deleting hidden gameobjects.
Works fine with:
2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a5
1. This Feature is introduced in 2019.1.0a10
2. Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes