Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1
[Editor] Hidden objects count doesn't update in Scene view on deleting a hidden Gameobject in hierarchy
On deleting hidden Gameobject from a hierarchy doesn't reflect in the count of hiddden gameobjects in Scene window.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Create Empty (or create any primitive)
3. Mark Hidden to create gameobject from a hierarchy.
4. Delete any hidden gameobject.
Hidden gameobject count reflects in Scene window on deleting hidden gameobject in a hierarchy.
Hidden Gameobject count doesn't update on deleting hidden gameobjects.
Works fine with:
2019.3.0a8, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.2.0a5
1. This Feature is introduced in 2019.1.0a10
2. Refer attached screenshot.
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler