Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor hard crashes when using PlayableGraph and AnimationPlayableOutput
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PlayableCrashTest"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Keep clicking "Test Pool" button in Game view for a few seconds
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 as it is crashing with different stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
The situation will now produce an error when the user tries to assign the same source playable to multiple outputs.