Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Editor hard crashes when using PlayableGraph and AnimationPlayableOutput
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PlayableCrashTest"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Keep clicking "Test Pool" button in Game view for a few seconds
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 as it is crashing with different stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing