Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor hard crashes when using PlayableGraph and AnimationPlayableOutput
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PlayableCrashTest"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Keep clicking "Test Pool" button in Game view for a few seconds
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 as it is crashing with different stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source