Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor hard crashes when using PlayableGraph and AnimationPlayableOutput
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PlayableCrashTest"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Keep clicking "Test Pool" button in Game view for a few seconds
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 as it is crashing with different stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI