Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor hard crashes when using PlayableGraph and AnimationPlayableOutput
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PlayableCrashTest"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Keep clicking "Test Pool" button in Game view for a few seconds
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6, 2019.2.0a7
Unable to reproduce with 2017.4 as it is crashing with different stack trace.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project