Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Editor GUI colors change dramatically in Linear Color Space
1. Open "linear-scene-gui.zip" project
2. In the Scene view click on the "Color Space" and change "Gamma" to "Linear"
Expected Result: The Color Space doesn't change the Editor GUI color (or least that dramatically)
Actual Result: The Linear Color Space Editor GUI looks unexpectedly light (washed out)
Fixed in: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.1f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a7, 2018.1.0a4, 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2, 5.6.5p3
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.0f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces