Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Editor freezes when using "MultiColumnTreeView" with large numbers of items
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Issue.zip"
2. Go to Menu > Window > MultiColumnTreeView Window
3. In the "MultiColumnTreeView" window press the "Set Tree View's Root Items"
4. Press the triangle to expand the list near -1
Expected result: The Editor is not freezing
Actual result: The Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0a15 (No "MultiColumnTreeView")
Note: In 2022.2.0a7 after the 3rd step the Editor was crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode