Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor freezes when trying to add script to a Prefab that has same script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1089690-TestFailingUnity2018-3-b4.zip"
2. Press on "OpenMe" in Hierarchy
3. Add another "PLRCollection" script to "OpenMe"
4. Drag "prefab2" into the script component
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
1. Only reproducible with improved prefabs which were introduced in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour