Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor freezes when trying to add script to a Prefab that has same script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1089690-TestFailingUnity2018-3-b4.zip"
2. Press on "OpenMe" in Hierarchy
3. Add another "PLRCollection" script to "OpenMe"
4. Drag "prefab2" into the script component
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
1. Only reproducible with improved prefabs which were introduced in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button