Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor freezes when trying to add script to a Prefab that has same script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1089690-TestFailingUnity2018-3-b4.zip"
2. Press on "OpenMe" in Hierarchy
3. Add another "PLRCollection" script to "OpenMe"
4. Drag "prefab2" into the script component
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a5
1. Only reproducible with improved prefabs which were introduced in 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler