Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
Editor freezes when trying to quit it after importing a Maya file
Importing a Maya file into Unity starts a "Maya application file" process which locks Unity editor similarly as the "adb.exe" process. Then Unity editor freezes when it is being closed. Killing "Maya application file" allows the editor to close normally.
Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off