Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
Editor freezes when trying to quit it after importing a Maya file
Importing a Maya file into Unity starts a "Maya application file" process which locks Unity editor similarly as the "adb.exe" process. Then Unity editor freezes when it is being closed. Killing "Maya application file" allows the editor to close normally.
Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect