Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
Editor freezes when trying to quit it after importing a Maya file
Importing a Maya file into Unity starts a "Maya application file" process which locks Unity editor similarly as the "adb.exe" process. Then Unity editor freezes when it is being closed. Killing "Maya application file" allows the editor to close normally.
Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Feb 02, 2014 17:07
Same thing happening with a 3dsmax.exe or auto_quit.exe, that is, processes that have been launched by unity. Generally i don't think the problem is maya or max, but unity itself waiting idefinitely for spawned processes
Jan 17, 2014 21:41
Seeing the same problem as above. Running Unity 4.3.3f1 and Maya 2013. Exiting Unity will cause a hang, closing the Maya.exe process allows Unity to close.