Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.8
Editor freezes when trying to quit it after importing a Maya file
Importing a Maya file into Unity starts a "Maya application file" process which locks Unity editor similarly as the "adb.exe" process. Then Unity editor freezes when it is being closed. Killing "Maya application file" allows the editor to close normally.
Unity Version 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
The issue is fixed in Unity 4.3.7 Patch 1 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used