Search Issue Tracker
Editor freezes when running ReordarableList.DoLayoutList() in the Inspector
1. Open "Assets\Scenes\Bug Scene"
2. Select Test Actor in the Hierarchy
3. Click Player Actor component's "Add" button
4. Open PROBLEM_SCRIPT and uncomment line 330 "list.DoLayoutList();"
5. Open the Editor and select Test Actor in the Hierarchy
Expected result: The Component is loaded properly
Actual result: The Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compiler errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform