Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Editor freezes when FixedTimestep value in the Preferences is set to 0/0
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Movement.zip"
2. Open Project Settings
3. Open Time section
4. Change the value of FixedTimestep to 0/0 or NaN
Expected result: Editor does not freeze and FixedTimestep value is set to 0.0001
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproducible with - 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.0a15
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source