Search Issue Tracker
Editor freezes when entering Play mode and Firebase GetValueAsync() was used in the last Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "FirebaseTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the "Click" button in the Game View
5. Wait about 30 seconds
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Play Mode starts
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproducible with - 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Couldn't test with - 2019.1 (Firebase throws errors)
Not always reproducible, it looks like you have to wait for some time (30 sec to 1 minute) in Play Mode first for this to reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build