Search Issue Tracker
Editor freezes when entering Play mode and Firebase GetValueAsync() was used in the last Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "FirebaseTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the "Click" button in the Game View
5. Wait about 30 seconds
6. Exit Play Mode
7. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Play Mode starts
Actual result: Editor freezes
Reproducible with - 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
Couldn't test with - 2019.1 (Firebase throws errors)
Not always reproducible, it looks like you have to wait for some time (30 sec to 1 minute) in Play Mode first for this to reproduce.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4