Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor freezes when a "Referenced script on this Behaviour is missing" warning for a Prefab of another scene is double clicked
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1081060"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Double click "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" warning in the Console
Expected: The Prefab which is missing the script is opened in Prefab Mode
Actual: Editor freezes
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"