Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor freezes for couple of seconds when using LoadSceneAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. Press space to initiate loading of the "Test" scene
Expected result: Unity loads "Test" scene without freezing.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a couple of seconds before loading in "Test" scene.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Note: This does not reproduce in Built Game, only in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour