Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes for couple of seconds when using LoadSceneAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. Press space to initiate loading of the "Test" scene
Expected result: Unity loads "Test" scene without freezing.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a couple of seconds before loading in "Test" scene.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Note: This does not reproduce in Built Game, only in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)