Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Editor freezes for couple of seconds when using LoadSceneAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. Press space to initiate loading of the "Test" scene
Expected result: Unity loads "Test" scene without freezing.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a couple of seconds before loading in "Test" scene.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Note: This does not reproduce in Built Game, only in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button