Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes for couple of seconds when using LoadSceneAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. Press space to initiate loading of the "Test" scene
Expected result: Unity loads "Test" scene without freezing.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a couple of seconds before loading in "Test" scene.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Note: This does not reproduce in Built Game, only in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down