Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor freezes for couple of seconds when using LoadSceneAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Press Play
4. Press space to initiate loading of the "Test" scene
Expected result: Unity loads "Test" scene without freezing.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a couple of seconds before loading in "Test" scene.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Note: This does not reproduce in Built Game, only in Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode