Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Editor freezes and crashes after a few moments after entering Play Mode with "Use Multithreading" enabled
1. Open user attached project
2. Edit -> Project Settings -> Physics 2D
3. Check "Use Multithreading"
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Play Mode runs without interruptions
Actual: Editor freezes and crashes after a few moments
Reproducible with: 2018.2.9f1, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0b3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a3
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown