Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Editor freezes and crashes after a few moments after entering Play Mode with "Use Multithreading" enabled
1. Open user attached project
2. Edit -> Project Settings -> Physics 2D
3. Check "Use Multithreading"
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Play Mode runs without interruptions
Actual: Editor freezes and crashes after a few moments
Reproducible with: 2018.2.9f1, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0b3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a3
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3