Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Editor freezes and crashes after a few moments after entering Play Mode with "Use Multithreading" enabled
1. Open user attached project
2. Edit -> Project Settings -> Physics 2D
3. Check "Use Multithreading"
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected: Play Mode runs without interruptions
Actual: Editor freezes and crashes after a few moments
Reproducible with: 2018.2.9f1, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0b3
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a3
Backported to: 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again