Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
1. What happened?
Still getting more information, but for some users, after pulling the latest changes in their project via Collab they see the "Check workspace has not changed" message appear. After the message appears, the progress bar freezes and freezes the rest of the Editor.
The workaround so far has been to selectively save out local changes, restoring to an earlier commit, then trying to update to the latest revision. Afterwards, the copied out local changes can be pasted back in. In addition to that option, the project can be re-downloaded from the Cloud using the Launcher and allow them to continue working, minus their most recent local changes.
2. How to reproduce this issue?
Still collecting data. Need more user reports with logging enabled, -enableCollabEventLogs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Oct 25, 2019 10:09
This isn't a fixed issue. Me and my team are still getting this issue on 2019.1
Jul 29, 2019 07:44
아오씨팔 좀 고쳐줘라 좃같내
Jan 05, 2019 15:32
This is not a fixed issue.
Oct 31, 2018 11:42
Still getting this issue on 2018.2.10f1 with the addition of a instant crash...
Apr 25, 2018 23:30
Still getting this issue on 2018.2....
Mar 20, 2018 18:01
2017.3.0p2 and having this issue..
Feb 01, 2018 01:51
I'm on I'm on 2017.3.0p2 and still getting this issue. May I ask which future release this has been fixed in?