Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
1. What happened?
Still getting more information, but for some users, after pulling the latest changes in their project via Collab they see the "Check workspace has not changed" message appear. After the message appears, the progress bar freezes and freezes the rest of the Editor.
The workaround so far has been to selectively save out local changes, restoring to an earlier commit, then trying to update to the latest revision. Afterwards, the copied out local changes can be pasted back in. In addition to that option, the project can be re-downloaded from the Cloud using the Launcher and allow them to continue working, minus their most recent local changes.
2. How to reproduce this issue?
Still collecting data. Need more user reports with logging enabled, -enableCollabEventLogs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface