Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Editor] Editor crashes on deleting MemorySettings Preset.
Once Memory Settings Preset is created from the Memory Settings window then on deleting that preset, Editor gets crashed. Refer attached video.
1. Create a new Project.
2. Edit > Projects Settings > Memory Settings > Create MemorySettings Preset
3. Project Window > Delete MemorySettings Preset
Expected Result: Editor does not crash on deleting MemorySettings Preset
Actual Result: Editor crashes on deleting MemorySettings Preset
Note: MemorySettings option introduced in 2021.2.0b1
2022.1.0a1, 2021.2.0b2, 2021.2.0b1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)