Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Editor crashing when selecting a Prefab variant
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Select Project -> Assets -> Ragdoll Variant
Expected: no crashing
Actual: editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.18f1*, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Note: *Prefab variant refers to a regular Prefab, but selecting it crashes nevertheless
Trying to create a new Prefab from the same Gameobject results in no crashing.
Copying the Prefab from one system to another fixes the crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3