Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Editor crashing when selecting a Prefab variant
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Select Project -> Assets -> Ragdoll Variant
Expected: no crashing
Actual: editor crashes
Reproduced in: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.18f1*, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a2
Note: *Prefab variant refers to a regular Prefab, but selecting it crashes nevertheless
Trying to create a new Prefab from the same Gameobject results in no crashing.
Copying the Prefab from one system to another fixes the crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio