Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes without a stack trace when several \ characters are entered into the new script name input field
1. In a new project, create a cube.
2. Go to Add Component -> New Script and enter several '\' characters
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash and doesn't let you enter illegal characters as it doesn't when creating a script inside the Project view
Reproduced 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window