Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes without a stack trace when several \ characters are entered into the new script name input field
1. In a new project, create a cube.
2. Go to Add Component -> New Script and enter several '\' characters
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash and doesn't let you enter illegal characters as it doesn't when creating a script inside the Project view
Reproduced 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property