Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes without a stack trace when several \ characters are entered into the new script name input field
1. In a new project, create a cube.
2. Go to Add Component -> New Script and enter several '\' characters
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash and doesn't let you enter illegal characters as it doesn't when creating a script inside the Project view
Reproduced 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.