Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Editor crashes without a stack trace when several \ characters are entered into the new script name input field
1. In a new project, create a cube.
2. Go to Add Component -> New Script and enter several '\' characters
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash and doesn't let you enter illegal characters as it doesn't when creating a script inside the Project view
Reproduced 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording