Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Editor crashes without a stack trace when several \ characters are entered into the new script name input field
1. In a new project, create a cube.
2. Go to Add Component -> New Script and enter several '\' characters
Expected: the Editor doesn't crash and doesn't let you enter illegal characters as it doesn't when creating a script inside the Project view
Reproduced 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface