Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Editor crashes with the ShadowTextureRenderer script
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project 9.zip";
2. Observe the crash (sometimes it happens when you double-click on the scene).
Note: Editor crashes only if ShadowTextureRenderer.cs is added to project assets. This script is from Dynamic Shadow Projector: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/35558
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5.
Not reproduced: 5.5.1p2, 5.4.2p2.
Regression firstly occurred: 5.6.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh