Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Editor crashes with the ShadowTextureRenderer script
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project 9.zip";
2. Observe the crash (sometimes it happens when you double-click on the scene).
Note: Editor crashes only if ShadowTextureRenderer.cs is added to project assets. This script is from Dynamic Shadow Projector: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/35558
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5.
Not reproduced: 5.5.1p2, 5.4.2p2.
Regression firstly occurred: 5.6.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true