Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Editor crashes with the ShadowTextureRenderer script
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project 9.zip";
2. Observe the crash (sometimes it happens when you double-click on the scene).
Note: Editor crashes only if ShadowTextureRenderer.cs is added to project assets. This script is from Dynamic Shadow Projector: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/35558
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5.
Not reproduced: 5.5.1p2, 5.4.2p2.
Regression firstly occurred: 5.6.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting