Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Editor crashes with the ShadowTextureRenderer script
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project 9.zip";
2. Observe the crash (sometimes it happens when you double-click on the scene).
Note: Editor crashes only if ShadowTextureRenderer.cs is added to project assets. This script is from Dynamic Shadow Projector: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/35558
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5.
Not reproduced: 5.5.1p2, 5.4.2p2.
Regression firstly occurred: 5.6.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity
- [iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when canceling login and opening it again
- Unity throws NullReferenceException or EndLayoutGroup errors when EditorUtility.ClearProgressBar() is called