Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Editor crashes with the ShadowTextureRenderer script
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project 9.zip";
2. Observe the crash (sometimes it happens when you double-click on the scene).
Note: Editor crashes only if ShadowTextureRenderer.cs is added to project assets. This script is from Dynamic Shadow Projector: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/35558
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b5.
Not reproduced: 5.5.1p2, 5.4.2p2.
Regression firstly occurred: 5.6.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version